Virtual Piano Lessons for Adults
Creative Keyboardist’s virtual piano lessons for adults are 1:1 private lessons with a real teacher. You’ll be guided on each step of your musical journey, whether you’re new to piano or returning to it.
Our lessons are structured to match your personal musical interests and goals.
We welcome adults of all skill levels, beginners to advanced.
Play, Understand, Create
Depending on your goals, you can choose to learn:
- Any piano style from A-Z, including blues, Broadway/standards, classical, electronic, film/anime, folk, gospel/Christian, hip hop, jazz, New Age, pop, ragtime, R&B, rock, video game
- How to read music (or read it better and faster)
- How to play by ear
- Chord construction (basic to complex/jazz chords)
- How to create chord progressions
- Practicing strategies (for the fastest possible progress)
- Essential keyboard technique
- Improvisation (spontaneously creating your own music)
- Arranging (creating your own version of someone else’s music)
- Composing (creating your own songs or piano music)
- How to play lead sheets (melody and chord symbols)
- How piano pieces and songs are constructed
- Sight-reading (playing music well the first time you see it)
- How to accompany yourself while singing
- Basic to advanced rhythm skills
- Fundamental scales and patterns
Lessons are 30 or 45 minutes long. Lessons are weekly, except for student/teacher vacations and major holidays.
30 minute weekly lessons are $55/lesson
45 minute weekly lessons are $80/lesson
Tuition is billed monthly.
Want More Info? Ready to Begin?
I’ve seen massive improvements in everything from my technique to my knowledge of music theory. Highly recommended for adults interested in virtual piano lessons.
In my two years of lessons, my knowledge of music has far surpassed what I learned in ten years of music and education as a younger adult. For anyone looking to start musical studies for the first time, or pick up where they left off, Creative Keyboardist will help you accomplish your goals.
I learned how to read music and play the organ many years ago, but knew nothing about music theory, piano technique or arranging. With my teacher’s outstanding knowledge, patience and support I am learning all of these things and surprising myself.